Planning your first visit to Urology Specialists of Milford, LLC? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in urology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
You may download and print our PDF forms by clicking on the link below. Please complete the Patient Registration Packet prior to your first appointment and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment to help expedite the registration process.
- New Patient registration Packet
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Statement of Financial Policy
- Credit Card on File Policy
- Patient Authorization to Release Medical Records to Dr. Steinberg
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own urologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.